You will soon be able to pick up extra bank shifts at Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust and Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust! This means, you can get your first choice of shifts in your preferred location across two neighbouring Trusts. More information can be found here
Urgent Mandatory Training
Royal Berkshire will be going live with their Electronic Patient Records (EPR) from Monday 24th September 2018 as part of the Digital Hospital launch.
- Training can take between 2-4 hours to complete (based on your role)
- The training does not need to be completed in one go and can be completed in stages
- Training is unpaid
- Training MUST be completed by Friday 21st September in order to continue working at the Trust
Instructions on how to complete the training course can be found here.
A high quality and flexible workforce is the key to being able to provide high quality patient care. This is why we need more flexible workers to return or join our bank, in order to keep up the NHS standards:
- Become part of the team
- Deliver the best care possible
- Build great relationships
- Develop your skills
Royal Berkshire Bank works in partnership with NHS Professionals (NHSP) to recruit bank staff. When you join the NHSP bank you are subject to its terms and conditions but you’ll enjoy the following perks.
The bank offers lots of perks such as:
• Weekly pay
• First choice of available shifts
• Flexible working hours
• Paid holidays
• Having a better work – life balance
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme available
Whatever your availability we value your skills and experience and can provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work with us in a way that suits your lifestyle.